Any personal data which we collect, record or use in any way whether it is held on paper, on computer or other media will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. We endorse and adhere to the Data Protection as set out in the Data Protection Act 1998. These 8 principles are:-
- fairly and lawfully processed
- processed for limited purposes and not in any other way which would be incompatible with those purposes
- adequate, relevant and not excessive
- accurate and kept up to date
- not kept for longer than is necessary
- processed in line with the data subject’s rights
- kept secure
- not transferred to a country which does not have adequate data protection laws.
When we collect any personal data from you, we will inform you why we are collecting your data and what we intend to use it for.
If you do not wish to be marketed at in this way you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject.